Rebound II

Dear Ify,
Now, get a glimpse of my tales at moonlight and day light too.
He exclaimed, “Wow!"
 And just kept staring at me.
I asked if he didn’t like the dress I wore.
He said, “Of course, I do, you look gorgeous, more beautiful than ever.”
Eziokwu, keep thinking like you're toying with me, I said in my mind.
Well, that was the first date and I’m actually biting my tongue and fingernails at the same time telling you this, dinner was awesome.
He didn’t bite, like he promised and surprisingly, I noticed for the first time he had nice set of teeth, all white, perfect jawline and he spoke with an accent too.
(No forming oh, I’m serious, the guy has an accent).
He is also good looking too. Anyway, the game was on.
He said, “Go out with me again, please.”
Seriously, didn’t he get bored, I was a pain in the ass.
He said it was the best time he’d had in ages.
I told him I didn’t have anything to wear, nonchalantly, just to put him off, he probably just wants to play with the rock guitar.

He said, "I’ll take you to any boutique you want."
Yes, Ify, I can hear you screaming ehhhhhh. This guy doesn’t take no for an answer.
Any boutique I want?
Of course I said yes sharp sharp oh. Changing of wardrobe things on my mind.
The rock guitar was just jumping up and down inside the house without anyone touching it.
Ify, he bought clothes, excess clothes, shoes, bags. Don’t worry I’ll send you some.
“I’ll pick you up tomorrow evening,” he said. “I’ll be waiting,” I replied.

So, yes, there was a second date and it was lovely too, we talked and laughed and ate, and there was a third as lunch and a fourth to see a movie and a fifth…
I know your mouth is open, yes, I’m supposed to be playing him, eating his money but I’m having fun.
Then yesterday, he kissed me and I kissed back. Don’t drop the letter oh, I’m not falling for him, it’s just a kiss na.
Mtchew!
He said, “You have perfect lips, they taste like grapes."
Now that was when I wanted to enter inside the ground, I haven’t even tasted grapes before.
Ify, the dates aren’t even over and I’m enjoying myself. Kevin isn’t such a bad guy and I’ve not had time to think of Eric and his drama, which is a good thing and you know.
I can really hear you shouting, I am not falling for him oh, he is the rebound guy.
Oya, I’ll write later, digest this information first.
                                                                    Love,
                                                                    Karen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sister's wedding

Dare to Dance

My Sister's wedding II