Rebound

Dear Ify,
Here’s a glimpse of my tales at sunrise everyday.
So, there’s this guy, his name is Kevin.
He said I was beautiful, I smiled at that.
He said my smile made him forget he had troubles.
Oops, I have to stop smiling at him.
He said I look cute when I frown.
Ugh, now how do I keep my face when I see this guy?
He said I have an expression for whatever it is I’m feeling.
Seriously, do I need to get a mask or have a plastic surgery?
He said my body was shaped like a rock guitar, he’d know me from afar.
Ok, tell me this isn’t some serious, stalker alert!
Do I  need to wear lose fitting dresses now?
He said I have a perfect complexion, that whatever I wore would suit me.
Maybe I should just disappear.
He said he likes how I pack my hair.
I’ll just cut the damn thing.
He says, “have dinner with me, I don’t bite”.
I say, "I don’t care whether you have teeth or not, go disturb someone else."
He said he likes me feisty, maybe I should start being too nice these days.

It’s been two months since he has been asking me out, three months since Eric left me.
Whatever will happen is definitely a rebound. He’s gonna get hurt, I know, but I’ve warned him to stay away. 
All mama wants to do is play.
And play, I shall.
When next I see him, which is tomorrow, I’m gonna wear my sexiest, body hugging gown, my smile will be as bright as the morning star and I’m going to be eating out with someone. 
You already know who. 
I’ll write you soon to tell you more.
                                                                                              Love,
                                                                                              Karen.

Comments

  1. Finally!!! I love this post...."have dinner with me I don't bite....he said my body was shaped like a rock guitar" ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did Eric leave?.....lol, ebube that was beautiful, I look foward to more..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post...Does he get to play the rock guitar before getting hurt🤔.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. This is dope. More grease to your elbow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sister's wedding

Dare to Dance

My Sister's wedding II