Rebound IV



Dear Karen,
Your tales at sunrise, moonlight and day light have been quite exciting and interesting. I think you really need a reply. Kevin seems like a nice a guy, to be frank, I like him, he knows what he wants.
Eric is history, he left cos he is a douchebag, he can’t handle your drama and craziness, let’s not forget he cheated also. He should be forgotten, you don’t need scraps in your life when you can have the full meal.
Let’s talk about you now. I need you to look at these questions I’m gonna ask, then think about them and answer yourself sincerely.
Hope you’ve gotten Eric out of your mind, hope you have moved on?
I sincerely hope so, the guy is bad news, I’ve always known.
Then, how does Kevin make you feel now? Yeah, initially he was rebound, now he seems to be a part of your everyday life.
Do you think you are ready to be in a serious relationship now?
Can you handle it, are you emotionally stable to hold the relationship?
From my observations, Kevin is no longer rebound my dear, you care about him even though you still try to deny it.
This isn’t about how he feels about you, I think he is crazy to even put up with your drama. Most guys would have run away, but he stayed.
He is a guy, he’ll want the cookie, but he isn’t saying much about it now. He just wants to love you.
It’s up to you, would you let him love you? 
If you can handle it, why waste his time, date him.
If you ain’t ready, tell him off now. The game has gone on long enough.
If you ain’t ready, but you love him enough, and you just need a little more time to be stable, tell him also. If he is serious like I think he is, he’ll give you time, he’ll wait for you.
Baby, the ball is in your court, play it the best way you can for your happiness. it’s your decision to make.
I’ve given the much advice I can give. Ify loves you plenty, you know ba.
I’m missing you so much, keep being you.
Hope you do what’s best for you.
                                                                         Your girl,
  Ify.

Comments

  1. Rebound guy is d real deal naw, nice blog oliv I like

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sister's wedding

Dare to Dance

My Sister's wedding II