Rebound V



Dear Ify,
I’m glad you enjoyed my tales, they got more interesting though.
I got your reply, seriously Ify, you still sound like my mother. Lol, yes, you really mummed me.
Yeah, I can see you rolling your eyes. But you know mums are the best, so you are still the best and I love you for that. You sort of bring back my sanity when I decide to go way too crazy.
Kevin and I still see each other, a lot.
He said, “I know you asked me to give you some time, to clear your head and all, but baby, I’m dying to be yours, to hold you in my arms without being scared you’d pull out the next minute, I want you, scratch that, I need you more than ever.”
I said, “Awwn, that’s so sweet, I know you are dying, just don’t get buried before I give you my answer."
What?
 I’m not mean, that’s how I am na.
My dear, he is still waiting. And I’ve made up my mind. I’ve answered the questions you asked me. You ready for it…
Have I gotten over Eric? Hell yeah baby, I put the nigga inside ghana must go, zipped it, but it inside big box, locked it with big padlock, threw the key inside river Niger and the box inside Lagos lagoon. Yes, I went all the way to Onitsha to throw the key, lol. The point is, he’s dead and gone, no footprints in the Sands of my life. I’ve moved on.
How does Kevin make me feel? Uhh, it’s the best feeling ever, I feel like I’m on top of the world. I feel loved, beautiful. He knows me, he scolds me like you do sometimes, he likes my craziness, he is just amazing. I love him.
Do I think I’m ready for a relationship? Sure girl, I’m so testing this shit out. I’ll be Kevin’s girlfriend, maybe fiancé or wife. Duhh, I know I’m getting ahead of myself. Lol, I just felt like saying that. Of course I’m gonna take things gradually and gracefully and see what love has to offer me.
Yeah, the rebound guy, the rejected stone is now the most precious stone in my life right now, I hope it stays that way. It feels fantastic to be in love.
When he kisses me, I’m in heaven, when we are together, I can’t think of any other place to be.
But if he messes up, I’m attacking him like a dark horse, hehehehe, but he won’t do that.
Kevin said he wants to meet you, don’t open your mouth, you are worth meeting na.
And I hope you have started going out and mingling, and I do hope you wear those hot dresses I send you *winks* if not, get ready to be killed.
I’ll be visiting soon, then you can hear all the juicy tales I have for you. I hope you have juicy tales for me too. Sha get ready to have fun, you seriously need it.
Ok, peace out, your girl’s gotta go, I know you miss me, I miss you too.
Oh, bye for goodness sake, I can’t get all emotional now.
                                                                                       Love,
                                                                                       Karen.

Comments

  1. ''Yeah, the rebound guy, the rejected stone is now the most precious stone in my life right now''....see how you will just be likening boys to stones, Karen no get joy ohh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear this correspondence between ify and karen is amazing. I am seriously looking forward to more. could you believe that? Well keep up the goodwork....lot of love Ehi!
    P.S. I hope kelvin doesnt break her heart after getting the cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yet another beautiful writeup

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sister's wedding

Dare to Dance

My Sister's wedding II