Mirror, mirror


Have you looked in the mirror today?
Someone looked in the mirror and asked,
“Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the...?
No; wait.
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who am I?
You are just a cold crystal, mirror, you are just sand.
 But you reflect things, you reflect me.
 Smash!
Dear mirror on the wall, now, you are a thousand glass pieces.
Looking now, I see myself in a thousand places.
 I see pieces of me in a thousand, shattered ways.
I’m in cracks.
I am like two sides of a coin, I am the head and tail.
Like the sea; Calm and stormy.
The vampire with the human heart; Caring and mean.
The wild cat; on a leash.
A beautiful flower blooming or a weed killing other flowers.
The Ruler; wanting power and dominance or a servant wanting to overthrow.
The peace maker; wanting joy, happiness and serenity always. Or the one fueling a fight.
The scaredy cat; running away from troubles or king Kong, roaring and scaring everyone.
The question is, what do you see when you look in the mirror?
Sometimes, we wonder who we are, why we do the things we do, why we regret some of our actions and are proud of others.
Who you are matters a lot, don’t be afraid to show yourself.
Ask yourself, who am I?
Don’t be quick to change for someone else, except that change is a positive change.
Yeah, you might have made mistakes but don’t remain a crack.
Become as precious as a crystal.
Be proud of the person you are.
Be a reflection of awesome things.
 Pick up pieces of yourself and be a better image.
Be God’s image.
Be you.
#Liv

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sister's wedding

Dare to Dance

My Sister's wedding II