Cupid's Arrows

 


Cupid’s Arrows.

Cupid shot me again.

And I fell.

Again…

This time, it was different.

Well, it’s always different.

I remember them all like it was yesterday.

All the arrows.

Anyway, let’s not digress.

As I said, it was different this time.

I was already deep in my feelings before I spoke to him.

And after I spoke to him, it worsened.

It’s a different feeling;

Cos how do I really really like a guy whose name I didn’t know?

How did I get here?

Cupid is playing games with me again.😡



I still have wounds from all the arrows that have hit my heart, now another one has hit.

And it hit really hard.

Cos what’s this frantic heartbeat whenever I see him?

What’s this crazy feeling in my belly like butterflies are dancing whenever I think of talking to him?

What’s this inexplicable joy when I see his face?

What’s this unnecessary giddiness when he smiles at me?

What’s this fantastic story I have created in my head about us?

What’s this love/hate relationship I have for this arrow?

(I hope now you know that Cupid is dangerous; you should be careful)

I’ve been trying to take out the arrow. 💘

I know once I take it out I’ll bleed a bit, but it’ll be worth it, right?

Cos I don’t know what to do with this arrow.

Oh, I’ve told Cupid to probably shoot this guy back and forth and everywhere with the same kinda arrow so he’ll feel how I feel.

It’s either Cupid is deaf or just wants to torture me.

Again.

Cos it just feels like the arrow got only me and I have to suffer alone.

A different kinda suffering.

Or maybe Cupid is bidding time, waiting for the perfect moment to attack.

I really don’t know, all I want is to be rid of this arrow.

Brain! Is there something you can do now or you’ll just let heart keep suffering?

Why’d I even ask?

Pfft, classic brain, letting heart suffer alone.

Cupid, do you mind maybe shooting brain next time instead of heart.

It has suffered enough.

#Liv.


Comments

  1. Cupid shot me again
    And as usual I fell.
    This time it was different.
    I was already deep in my feelings and so I spoke to her.
    After I did speak to her it got better
    A different feeling.
    Why did I not walk down this path ever since?
    How do we get to where I see us together?
    I don't wanna play games.
    Still nursing wounds of previous arrows shot at me.
    Now I'm hit again, and very hard this time but I enjoy the pain.
    Whenever we chat, my heart beats faster. It's the same when I see pictures or think back.
    What's this crazy feeling in my belly? I'm too old for this kinda feeling.
    What's this inexplicable joy I feel when I hear her voice?
    What a fantastic story I've created in my head about us.
    What do I do?
    I have pleaded with Cupid to shoot this girl with the same arrow so she'll feel the same way.
    I think she knows how I feel!
    I wish I knew how she felt.
    It'll help me make my move...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sister's wedding

Dare to Dance

My Sister's wedding II