The Countdown has begun

 

Photo: from Google

You’ll probably see a lot of this this period.

You have definitely seen a lot of this in previous years.

Anyway,

It’s another year ending.

With a lot of people looking back at their lives throughout the year.

Some measure their goals and what they have achieved.

Yet some others are unhappy with little goals accomplished.

Others are just glad that they are alive, cos they saw shege pro max.🥺

Some are busy trying to cut off more people from their lives.🙄

Others are adding more people who are worth it.

Then there are some still with the “new year, new me” syndrome.

Some others planning new year’s resolutions they’ll practice on January 1st and forget about till the next January 1st.

Some thinking of all the plans for the new year.

Others, just winging it.

Some had new lives added to their families.

Others lost loved ones.🥺 And miss them every day.

Why am I going on and on about what people do or think about at the end of the year?


Hehehehe!

I guess I just like to talk, or in this case, write.

I’m really just happy that I’m alive.

Sure, I had my share of shege (currently seeing one now😆).

 I also had my share of happiness, joy, goodness.

God’s grace, with me all through.

God’s blessings, even when I didn’t think I deserved it.

God’s guidance, His hand holding me through so much.

God’s no, to some prayers.

God’s yes, to another set of prayers.

God’s hold on, to yet another set of prayers.

God’s glory (Ebubechukwu) radiating through me.

(Yes, I’m bragging about my name).


I learnt new things.

I tried out different things.

I experienced new things.

I couldn’t achieve some things I wanted, but I keep working towards them.

I achieved some, the feeling so exhilarating.

I met amazing people this year, and I mean really amazing people.

I built new bonds, with how weary I am of doing that.

 And I still had my amazing people from previous years, laughing with me, crying with me, praying with me, growing with me.

My family is growing, my friends are winning.

Yes, we all have good days and bad days.

 That’s just life.

It’s not perfect.

But it’s beautiful and worth living.

It’s a bed of roses, with the sweet scent and with all its thorns.

It’s a pot of beans with all the time wasting and still the sweet taste at the end.


2023?

Bring it on.

Yes.

And by the special grace of God, we all reading this will see January 1st, 2023.

God will take care of you and be with you through all your sheges and worries.

Today has enough worries.

Just take a deep breath, relax, or work, or whatever it is you’re doing, and enjoy the ride.

I’m saying, love yourself.

Believe in yourself.

And remember to be kind to yourself.

You’ve been through a lot.

You’ll keep on keeping on.

And to you all, for sticking with me and my blog.

For the encouragements, the feedbacks, the push to do better, I thank you.

I never take you for granted.

Thank you!

Daalu!

Ese!

Nagode!

Gracias!


Tick tock!

Enjoy the champagne or whatever you like drinking and toast.

The countdown has begun!

See you next year!

#Liv


Comments

  1. Cheers to a merry new year! Cheers to winning in 2023! No matter how things go, I will always stay positive

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2022 was such a year but I am glad we made it thus far. So I say Cheers to 2023🥂. We are breaking new frontier next year. I am pumped and Optimistic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, the countdown has begun. 2022 was such an amazing year, I tell people it's one of my best so far, despite the odds and challenges. As for 2023, it has no option than be awesome...I'm so ready, Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From your mouth to God's ears... 2023 is already awesome

      Delete
  4. I thank God for 2022 , 2023 we are ready for you and we shall conquer ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Liv for being an amazing part of my 2022.... 2023 should definitely Bring it on! Cause we'll also be Bringing It Too🤗🌹

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My sister's wedding

Dare to Dance

My Sister's wedding II